Tuesday 22 October 2013

October expo 2013 runup


Right, it's been a while since I posted becuase I have been swamped with prep for October Expo 2013 in London.

Following Ayacon, some friends and I got talking and realised we all liked Attack on Titan a bit too much, so with only two months to play with, I had the task of making the uniforms. Thankfully it was only three of them, but it still took a while, making the jackets, harnesses, skirts and my tshirt from scratch:




Also, my partner and I are doing a small Jak and Daxter cosplay group. I'm still in the panic-making stage of those costumes, but here's a sneak peak:















In-btween the large tasks, I've also had a great amount of fun for my first time using worbla, making Melisandre's choker from season 2 of the Game of Thrones TV show:
Hopefully the young lady who it is for will like it and look beautiful as one of the most undoubtably evilcharacters that GoT has to offer ;)



Other than that, October expo will be my second wear of Garrus, as I'm already planning a new big costume for Kitacon2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment